Selling Your Home,and enjoying it!
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and referrals.
- We Guarantee Great Customer Service ,we answer our phones and return calls, You will be contacted weekly on the progress of selling your Real Estate. And we will arrange to work with our buyers busy schedules to be their when we are needed.
- We have the the marketing plan you want, our trained professionals will work hard to save you time and extra house payments that will cut into your proffits that should be used on your new purchase , listing your home out of market range only costs you time and money , you will end up getting less than if you would have if you would have chosen the right selling price at first and we will do the research to find your best top selling price.
- The average sale time for Snohomish County for 2013* is approx. up to 170 days! We make your home the best in its class. We do our best to beat the competition!
- Northwest Realtor Services Inc. uses a Top Marketing Plan that brings in many , many buyers to view your Real Estate for sale.
- All this, and the full-service, care and service from a top agent
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? We keep on top of the market everyday, every week. For the latest sales results in your neighborhood, or in a radius from your home, call 360-863-8525 immediately. We can get you that information in hours!
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect: Know your costs before you sign a contract! We provide you with a copy of "Seller's Net Proceeds" that lists all your expenses, and shows you the amount you can expect to walk aways with!
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission. We offer you the chance to choose the commission you want to pay; and choose the marketing plan you think is most effective for your needs! A full-service fee will cost anywhere between 5% to 8%. Our "Menu of Services" begins at 5% to 6%. Manufactured Homes in Parks are 10% . Many homeowners want to know what "full-service" means. There's that saying that, 'you get what you pay for.' In these days of bargain hunting, it's wise to understand what kind of representation you're getting when you sign on with us. A full-service realtor not only brings qualified buyers to view your home, but must have the skill and experience to represent you in a legal contract and negotiation.
Selling your home to a qualified buyer is much more than putting up a sign and taking some photos. You'll find that that's the easy part. With our exclusive Buyer Program, we bring only highly motivated, fully-approved Buyers to your home. You'll find it's the 3 to 6 weeks of inspections, appraisals, financing contingencies, and much much more than can make or break your sale. Disputes arise daily in real estate deals, so make sure you deal with a full-service Realtor who stands ready to back up their work and your rights.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- Home inspections fees are paid at the time of inspection by the buyer. However, if you suspect your home has damage or deferred maintenance issues, it could be in your best interest to have the home inspected prior to placing it on the market. The buyer may still want to do a buyer inspection, but having your own inspection saves you headaches and surprises.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give me a call, or just enter your email and we will be happy to follow up with you. Contact me now at firstname.lastname@example.org