Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, We also provide listings by email. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
We have undergone extensive training to become Accredited Buyer Representatives. This is a coveted designation that means you as a buyer get the very best service.
Locating the home that's right for you in price, style and neighborhood can be a daunting task, especially in today's fast-paced and competitive market. It's good to "get out there" and start looking on your own. Going to open houses, driving neighborhoods you like, and speaking with a lender are the best ways to get started and "scope out the fiield"
- You receive our Agreement that you will recieve Great Customer Service.
- We guarantee you'll see or be exposed to EVERY home available in your price range and location. And, you'll see it FIRST that let's us know when a home matching your needs hits the market!
- We can save you time with the names and numbers of reliable, tested and well-priced vendors such as home inspectors, electrical and plumbing experts to call upon before, during and after the sale.
- We'll protect and promote your interests throughout the entire negotation, and make sure you work with a trusted and professional Title and Escrow company.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.